[horde] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: shm_attach() in /usr/local/php/ct_shm.inc on line 31

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Sun Mar 4 16:03:35 PST 2001

On Sun, 4 Mar 2001, WebWiz <webwiz at atlcon.net> wrote:

> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: shm_attach() in
> /usr/local/php/ct_shm.inc on line 31

Did you install PHP with RPMs, or by compiling the tarball?  I'm guessing
you compiled it yourself, and didn't configure with --enable-sysvsem and
--enable-sysvshm.  Both of those are needed if you want to use shared
memory for PHPLIB session storage.

> This machine is running PHP 4.0.4pl1

If I guessed wrong and you are using RPMs, make sure it's either:

	4.0.3pl1-1
	4.0.4pl1-5 or higher

Other RPMs in-between will cause trouble.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org>