[horde] Horde Problem login

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Mon Mar 19 08:16:53 PST 2001

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, WebWiz <webwiz at atlcon.net> wrote:

> Change your mySQL username for login from "horde" to "horde at machine"
> where "machine" is the hostname of the computer where mySQL is
> installed.

Eh?  If you mean something like this in defaults.php3:

$default->db_user_name                   = 'hordemgr at machine';

that's what the $default->db_server_name setting is for.  If you mean
something like this from the command line:

$ mysql -u hordemgr at machine -p ...

that's what the mysql "-h machine" argument is for.  I don't see how
"hordemgr at machine" would work in any context.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org>