[horde] Horde Problem login

The Afif ogsedp at rad.net.id
Tue Mar 20 17:17:01 PST 2001

Hello Brent,

BJN> On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, The Afif <ogsedp at rad.net.id> wrote:

BJN> The mysql_create.sql script makes the user "hordemgr" not "horde".  So I
BJN> think you want this (unless you changed it in the script):

BJN>         mysql -u hordemgr -p horde (password = hordemgr)

its absolutely correct, and I've no error like the first time trial my
setup, but I could not login as normal user (shell login), I had error
message like this
Either you have logged in incorrectly or your login has expired. Please login again.
(I have shell login for user dodol pass oke123)

and I have question again, Does IMP could handle for virtual email, I
was implement vpopmail (by Inter7) ?
if its could what I've to do ? but if not could we get another
solution?

Any way Thanks a lot for u all which help 4 my problem

Best regards,
The Afif
mailto:ogsedp at rad.net.id