[horde] Packages

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 19 11:49:09 PDT 2001

Quoting Marcelo Pereira <gandalf at sum.desktop.com.br>:

> I'v downloaded OpenLDAP (from www.OpenLDAP.org ) but I'm having problems to
> install apache --with-ldap. There is many ''undefined reference to ldap"
> many times. What LDAP package do I have to install (where) ?

I don't know what compiling apache --with-ldap does, but for IMP, you just need
to compile PHP with it (and even that isn't required; only if you want to use
an LDAP server for contacts).

> Other 'package' question:  ``Where'' can I download the c-client and imap
> packages ?? (the site www.imap.org doesn't have any tarball to download,
> where can I find these ?)

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.imap.php has instructions on where to find
everything and how to compile IMAP support into PHP.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.