[horde] Packages

Nico Galoppo scratch at ace.ulyssis.org
Thu Apr 19 13:54:29 PDT 2001

--* Chuck Hagenbuch (Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 02:49:09PM -0400) *--

> http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.imap.php has instructions on where to find
> everything and how to compile IMAP support into PHP.

On a side note, does anyone know the status of the Debian HORDE
packages? Or should I stick to the CVS version?

One particular problem that I've encountered before is that while I
don't have a problem getting it all configured & compiled by hand,
keeping package & compiled versions of apps such as apache/php/imap
running simultaneously *can* get complicated.

--nico

--
nico galoppo   -   tremelo/leuven, belgium
               -   erasmus/socrates student in grenoble, france