[horde] Packages

Brett Jones brett at 5foot2.com
Thu Apr 19 11:25:22 PDT 2001

Well what OS/Distribution are you using (Redhat, FreeBSD, etc) ? What
verison of the OS are you using ?

The system your installing this on, what is it doing at the moment (mail
server, web serve, etc) ?

If it's an rpm based linux system (Redhat, Mandrake, Caldera, Trusitx,
etc) run this command:

rpm -qa > rpm_list

Send me (or this list) the file, and I'll see if I can help you out.

--
Brett Jones
brett at 5foot2.com