[horde] Packages

Marcelo Pereira gandalf at sum.desktop.com.br
Thu Apr 19 12:10:14 PDT 2001

Hi,

Sorry by these newby questions. I use to develop really simple applications
with PHP and PostgreSQL, but right now I need to set up the webmail service.
And, yes, I know how to use a search engine..... I said I have already
downloaded some packages (openldap, openssl), but I am not sure I am using
the 'correct' packages.

I am asking for the packages in order to use just the correct ones.

See ya,

Marcelo Pereira