[horde] Vpopmail Support / Virtual Mail Support

Dodol ogsedp at rad.net.id
Thu Apr 19 18:37:00 PDT 2001

Hello Anil,

AM> You need to install an IMAP server that will handle the vpopmail
AM> authentication; this has nothing to do with IMP (which is an IMAP/POP3
AM> client).

AM> Look at http://www.inter7.com/courierimap for a good vpopmail compatible
AM> IMAP server.

thanks anil, but i still confuse,
when I try compile php (I use php-4.0.4) and imap module ( I use
courier imap
the configure has to include/enable imap, do i inclue this option when
I compile php module
when I configure php, i try have still any error
what should I do
and for authentication, could I use vpopmail authentication not use
mysql authentication?, if so what should I do?

thanks for all your support

Best regards,
The Afif
mailto:ogsedp at rad.net.id