[horde] Login into webmail from another site

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 24 06:15:34 PDT 2001

Quoting Baard Tommy Nilsen <bard.tommy.nilsen at svt.ntnu.no>:

> I did som changes in my httpd.conf and it worked :)
> But i want to include the remote_login.php3 file into
> a table.
>
> But then i get problems with adding header information.

It's an example, not a file that you can just include somewhere. You'll have to
read it, and create a form that has what you want.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.