[horde] Login into webmail from another site

Baard Tommy Nilsen bard.tommy.nilsen at svt.ntnu.no
Tue Apr 24 06:46:43 PDT 2001

I have tried that.
I did copy the top of the remote_login.php3, and pasted it into
the top of the file.

Copied the form, and pasted it later in the dokument. (it worked fine)

But when i try to login, it doesnt work.
I get forwarded to my webmail "server" but only to the login
form, (i do not get logged in)

Regards
Bård Tommy Nilsen