[horde] apache & mod_ssl & imap support & mysql & php compilation help ...

Rich Lafferty rich at horde.org
Tue Apr 24 12:01:29 PDT 2001

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 08:54:45PM +0200, nissim_p at netvision.net.il (nissim_p at netvision.net.il) wrote:
> Hello all ,
>
> I would realy like to know if any of you compiled :
> 1) php
> 2) mysql
> 3) apache
> 4) mod_ssl
> 5) imap
>
> on a redhat6.2 machine and can help or point to a ducument of how to start doing it ?

Download them, then unpack them and compile them according to their
instructions and those in horde/docs/INSTALL, in this order:

OpenSSL (needed by mod_ssl)
mod_ssl
imap
mysql

apache   \ these sort of have to go together if you're linking
php      / statically, or apache-then-php if you're building PHP as
           a DSO; see PHP's install docs.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services