[horde] apache & mod_ssl & imap support & mysql & php compilation help ...

nissim_p at netvision.net.il nissim_p at netvision.net.il
Tue Apr 24 12:10:08 PDT 2001

I already have everything working exept for the ssl because i used the
rpm-based
installation supplied by horde but it seems to be that i'll need to remove
all the rpm's
and build everything from scrach if there isn't a way to add the ssl support
the apache without removing the whole installtion .

Thanks .
Nissim .