Page_Open problem (and I read the FAQ)

Todd Aiken taiken at ubishops.ca
Wed Apr 25 12:57:48 PDT 2001

Hi list.  This is absolutely driving me insane!  My horde/test.php3 page
is giving me a nice red "No" telling me that page_open is not defined.  I
know that the FAQ says that it is because PHPLIB is not in the include
path, but it IS according to phpinfo().  Is there anything else that can
cause this error?

Horde Versions

     Horde: 1.2.4
     IMP: 2.2.4

PHP Version

     PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
     PHP Major Version: 4
     PHP Minor Version: 4pl1
     PHP Version Classification: release
     You are running a supported release of PHP4. Enjoy the ride!

PHP Module Capabilities

     IMAP Support: Yes
     LDAP Support: Yes
     MySQL Support: Yes
     PostgreSQL Support: No

PHPLIB Configuration

     track_vars: Yes
     PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): No

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

     magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
     magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

In /usr/local/lib/php.ini:

include_path    =  /var/lib/apache/phplib:.
auto_prepend_file       /var/lib/apache/phplib/prepend.php3
track_vars      on
magic_quotes_gpc        off

According to phpinfo():

Configuration File (php.ini) Path     /usr/local/lib
nclude_path     /var/lib/apache/phplib:.

What am I doing wrong?

CU L8R...

Todd A. Aiken                  | This space can be yours, for just four
Systems Administrator          | easy payments of $39.95.  Plus, buy
Cole Computer Centre           | one half and get the 2nd half for 50%
BISHOP'S UNIVERSITY            | off the cost of the two together!
Lennoxville, Quebec, CANADA    | Call 1-800-4-RIPOFF today!