[horde] Page_Open problem (and I read the FAQ)

Doug Curtis doug.curtis at world-mail.org
Wed Apr 25 14:07:31 PDT 2001

I am running Redhat 7 and this is what I added to my php.ini file:

include_path    = ".:/usr/local/phplib"
auto_prepend_file       = "/usr/local/phplib/prepend.php3"

Of course, wherever you put phplib will be different but the syntax the same.
It took me so many tries of using " instead of ' or no quotes at all.  Also,
don't forget to restart your webserver if php was compiled as a DSO.

Try it and see if it works for you.

Doug