[horde] Has anyone set up a top level login for horde?

Nico Galoppo scratch at ace.ulyssis.org
Wed Apr 25 17:26:46 PDT 2001

--* Medemail (Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 09:38:03AM +1000) *--

> Has anyone else set up such a top level login for horde before and would
> they be willing to explain how they went about it on the list (or even
> better, add it to the FAQ)?

I believe you can configure the top level login in
./horde/config/horde.php, but I've been told that IMP doesn't and won't
support horde authentication.

--nico

--
nico galoppo   -   tremelo/leuven, belgium
               -   erasmus/socrates student in grenoble, france