Has anyone set up a top level login for horde?

Medemail gold at medemail.com.au
Wed Apr 25 16:38:03 PDT 2001

Hey all,

I'm reasonably new to horde and php so please bear with me on this one...

We've decided to use horde and have it all installed and configured and IMP
is working fine but we're trying to set up a top level login (i.e., before
entering any modules) so that when a module is entered (eg IMP) the login
process is already dealt with.

Has anyone else set up such a top level login for horde before and would
they be willing to explain how they went about it on the list (or even
better, add it to the FAQ)?

Regards,
Gold.