[horde] Has anyone set up a top level login for horde?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 25 17:49:50 PDT 2001

Quoting Medemail <gold at medemail.com.au>:

> Yeah, the option is there but the login.inc file that it uses is empty.
> They've created the facility for you to write your own essentially (from
> what I can see) but it's not actually been implemented at all.

I'm guessing you're looking at Horde 1.2/IMP 2.2? There's no Horde-level login
there. If you're getting into other modules, etc., you probably want to be
looking at the development branch.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.