[horde] Has anyone set up a top level login for horde?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 26 07:18:30 PDT 2001

Quoting Medemail <gold at medemail.com.au>:

> Will horde handle a configurable session object with a top level login in
> the future?  From what I can see at the moment it doesn't.

Have you looked at Horde 1.3 at all? It is development code, but the API is
rapidly stabilizing/becoming robust, and it supports a top-level login with
preferences for each app, some shared between apps, and much more...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.