[horde] Horde running on Windows?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 30 14:36:31 PDT 2001

Quoting Todd Aiken <taiken at ubishops.ca>:

> Greetings.  According to the Horde web page, it is technically possible
> to run Horde on any platform that supports PHP.  I am just curious as to
> if anyone on this list has successfully run Horde on a Windows 2000 or
> NT machine and if so would appreciate any information on the various
> components (web server, database server, etc.) that were used and how
> each was set up.  Thanks in advance.

I've run it (horde 1.3/imp 2.3, though we've had reports of other versions
working, I've never tried it) with IIS/php as a cgi, and apache/php as an
apache module. Both used a local MSSQL server for the database, although I've
also run against a remote MySQL server.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing