Horde does not work with my PHP installation

Michael Riedel mrie at fto.de
Fri May 4 13:54:00 PDT 2001

Hi,

I installed Horde 1.2.4 with PHP 4.0.3pl1(first) - later I try with PHP
4.0.5.

After that I tested the installation with the test.php3 script. I see
some information (almost everything is green), but if I click for example
on the link "view phpinfo() screen" the same test.php3 screen appears. I
make some tests, also with other scripts and it seems as if the
parameters like "test.php3?mode=phpinfo" are not interpreted - but why ?

Any hints ?

Regards
Michael

--