IMP 2.3.x install - where are any docs on it ?

Christophe Zwecker doc at zwecker.de
Mon Jun 11 06:52:58 PDT 2001

Hi,

I installed cvs horde and imp on RH7.1. Horde works fine, the test.php
shows everything is ok.

When going to imp I get: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a
non-object in /var/www/zwecker.de/ssl/horde/imp/login.php on line 117

any ideas what this means ?

Well  I didnt find anywhere how to configure which database Im running,
where to put username/login and stuff like that ? Where do I set it to
mysql ? Since it seems that there is no setup.php script anymore..

If someone could point me to the docs I need to have...

I have the following installed:

apache-1.3.19-5
php-4.0.4pl1-9
php-ldap-4.0.4pl1-9
php-pgsql-4.0.4pl1-9
phplib-7.2c-pre1
php-mysql-4.0.4pl1-9
php-imap-4.0.4pl1-9
php-pear-4.0.5-2
mysql-server-3.23.36-1
mysql-3.23.36-1
php-mysql-4.0.4pl1-9
imap-2000-9

thx alot for any hints.

Christophe
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc at zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"