[horde] IMP 2.3.x install - where are any docs on it ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 11 10:52:32 PDT 2001

Quoting Christophe Zwecker <doc at zwecker.de>:

> When going to imp I get: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a
> non-object in /var/www/zwecker.de/ssl/horde/imp/login.php on line 117
>
> any ideas what this means ?

Did you look at that line number? It means that your Log object hasn't been
created correctly - check the configuration in config/conf.php.

> Well  I didnt find anywhere how to configure which database Im running,
> where to put username/login and stuff like that ? Where do I set it to
> mysql ? Since it seems that there is no setup.php script anymore..
>
> If someone could point me to the docs I need to have...

2.3 is the development branch for a reason - it's not completely documented
yet. But try horde/docs/INSTALL.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.