[horde] IMP 2.3.x install - where are any docs on it ?

Christophe Zwecker doc at zwecker.de
Mon Jun 11 15:43:16 PDT 2001

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> 2.3 is the development branch for a reason - it's not completely documented
> yet. But try horde/docs/INSTALL.

thx alot ! got it working allright. ok, lang support is not done yet
aswell I guess, I tried french - not important. I wonder If I can take
away the possbilty to choose at login. I want only one server/port and
so on, I dont want people to be able to enter anything else. With the
2.2.x IMP I could do that, I guess here not yet ? Or did I miss the
right siwtch ?

thx

Christophe

Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc at zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"