[horde] Help!!!

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Fri Jun 22 12:51:04 PDT 2001

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, root <coulterjohnson at invisitrack.com> wrote:

> I did read the readme... I am still having problems though...

Can you give us the output from these two commands please:

rpm -qa | egrep '^(apache|mod_php|php|mysql|mysqlclient9|imap|openldap)-'
rpm -qa | egrep '^(horde|imp)-'

> PHP Warning:  Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php4/mysql.so' -
> /usr/lib/php4/mysql.so: undefined symbol: zend_ini_boolean_displayer_cb in
> Unknown on line 0

Hmm... you're not mixing/matching RPMs and your own compiled code, by
chance, are you?  Or alternatively, mixing/matching versions of the
various PHP sub-RPMs (which I'll be able to see after you give us the
output above)?

> how do I tell if mysql is installed correctly?

First I would try commands from the command-line such as:

$ mysql -u root -p mysql

mysql> show tables;
mysql> quit;

When you get Apache to load, the horde/test.php3 page (and the link to
phpinfo()) makes a great way to see what's going on.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN