[horde] Help!!!

root coulterjohnson at invisitrack.com
Fri Jun 22 13:13:43 PDT 2001

First I would like to say thanx for the help

> rpm -qa | egrep '^(apache|mod_php|php|mysql|mysqlclient9|imap|openldap)-'

# rpm -qa | egrep '^(apache|mod_php|php|mysql|mysqlclient9|imap|openldap)-'
apache-1.3.19-5
php-ldap-4.0.4pl1-9
mysql-devel-3.23.36-1
mod_php-4.0.3pl1-1
mysql-3.23.32-1.7
openldap-2.0.7-14
php-imap-4.0.4pl1-9
openldap-devel-2.0.7-14
apache-devel-1.3.19-5
imap-devel-2000-9
imap-2000-9
php-mysql-4.0.4pl1-9
mysql-server-3.23.36-1
php-manual-4.0.3pl1-1
openldap-clients-2.0.7-14
php-devel-4.0.4pl1-9
php-pgsql-4.0.4pl1-9
mysqlclient9-3.23.22-4
php-4.0.4pl1-9

> rpm -qa | egrep '^(horde|imp)-'

# rpm -qa | egrep '^(horde|imp)-'
horde-1.2.4-1rh7

> > PHP Warning:  Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php4/mysql.so' -
> > /usr/lib/php4/mysql.so: undefined symbol: zend_ini_boolean_displayer_cb in
> > Unknown on line 0
>
> Hmm... you're not mixing/matching RPMs and your own compiled code, by
> chance, are you?  Or alternatively, mixing/matching versions of the
> various PHP sub-RPMs (which I'll be able to see after you give us the
> output above)?

Not my own code are you kidding... I don't know how to code :)...  Mixing and
matching... I don't think so... some of the stuff was already installed w/ my
rh 7.1 installation

> > how do I tell if mysql is installed correctly?
>
> First I would try commands from the command-line such as:
>
> $ mysql -u root -p mysql
>
> mysql> show tables;
> mysql> quit;

oh... no you brought out another problem... in the readme i saw it said to
follow the text output on changing passwords and stuff... I never saw any text
documents.
how do I change the password?

> When you get Apache to load, the horde/test.php3 page (and the link to
> phpinfo()) makes a great way to see what's going on.

Sorry if I am being annoying
Coulter