[horde] Help!!!

coulterjohnson at invisitrack.com coulterjohnson at invisitrack.com
Fri Jun 22 15:13:15 PDT 2001

Ok, I am actually using IMP to send this mail.  I still can't get the test.php3
to work but index.php3 looks like it works ok accept for at the top of most
pages there are 1-3 error messages that say stuff like this.

Warning: Access denied for user: 'root at localhost' (Using password: YES) in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on line 84

Warning: Access denied for user: 'root at localhost' (Using password: YES) in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on line 49

thanx again this is great... hopefully this mail will get through :)