[horde] One more question

Matt Jezorek matt at bluelinux.org
Fri Aug 10 13:35:24 PDT 2001

Sorry about the last email with not much in it. Was in the middle of writing
it and almost got busted by boss only reaction to hit ctrl enter
I am using the current horde cvs version
----AUTH SECTION----
$conf['auth']['params'] = array();
$conf['auth']['params']['phptype'] = 'mysql';
$conf['auth']['params']['hostspec'] = 'www.bluelinux.org';
$conf['auth']['params']['username'] = 'root';
$conf['auth']['params']['password'] = '';
$conf['auth']['params']['database'] = 'horde';
$conf['auth']['params']['table'] = 'horde_auth';
---_END AUTH----
As far as does nothing I can not get it to authorize a user. I created a
user in the horde_auth table
but it will not authenticate it just redirects back to the login page with
no mention of wrong password
cant find user or anything of that sort.

I am very sorry about last email

Matt