Failed opening ..lang.php for inclusion

Jevin Maltais jevin at techie.com
Sun Aug 12 13:59:38 PDT 2001

I've been trying desperately to install horde and imp on my system but have
failed.  I have compiled the following according to the instructions set in
the docs/INSTALL file almost exactly.  I compiled the following:

Apache 1.3.19
PHP 4.0.6
openldapd 2.0.11
imap 4 rev 1

The only things not done which was stated to be done by the INSTALL were
compiling ldap support (ran into apache problems) and using PHP 4.0.6.

I run into the problem as shown on: http://jevy.org/horde/ where it states:

Warning: Failed opening '/www/horde/lib/../config/lang.php' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/local/lib/php') in /www/horde/lib/Registry.php on line
103
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /www/horde/lib/Registry.php:103) in /www/horde/lib/Lang.php on
line 64

Yet, http://jevy.org/horde/test.php displays fine.

Please assist, I am desperate to fix this. Thanks,
        Jevin