horde/mysql test.php3 errors on phplib test

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Mon Aug 13 11:42:54 PDT 2001

Hello,

I'm setting up horde and imp using an already installed mysql database.
I have all the files configured and the database setup for horde.  When
I go to test the configuration everything looks good but when I follow
the link to test phplib I get this error message:

Warning: Access denied for user: 'hordemgr at localhost' (Using password:
YES) in /opt/local/httpdi/php/db_mysql.inc on line 73

Yes I do hae the imp (defaults.php3) and horde (local.php3) configured
with the password for hordemgr.  I also had to make a link in for the
mysql.sock file to the correct file (the socket is not in tmp).

any help would be appreciated.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.