[horde] Horde 1.3.4 configuration problems - Warning: Undefined index: params in /data/www/html/horde/login.php on line 38

Nick Gray nagray at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 18 16:06:24 PDT 2001

Jon,

         I am content with not running from CVS. I sort of threw together
instructions that I was gathering and probably to a set that told me to get
the CVS stuff with a copy of non-CVS. Which version of IMP should I be
running If  I want to run NAG? This is why I went from 1.2.X in the first
place.

This mismatch would not cause the above problem would it? I guess I could
start by installing the CVS stuff again starting with the framework and
leave   IMP out until I get it working