[horde] Horde 1.3.4 configuration problems - Warning: Undefined index: params in /data/www/html/horde/login.php on line 38

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Sat Aug 18 17:21:44 PDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 06:06:24PM -0500, Nick Gray wrote:

>          I am content with not running from CVS. I sort of threw together
> instructions that I was gathering and probably to a set that told me to get
> the CVS stuff with a copy of non-CVS. Which version of IMP should I be
> running If  I want to run NAG? This is why I went from 1.2.X in the first
> place.

None of that software has been officially released, so you'd be
best off getting it all from cvs.

Nag relies on Horde, not IMP.

The Horde 1.2.x releases are incompatible with everything except
IMP 2.2.x.

> This mismatch would not cause the above problem would it? I guess I could
> start by installing the CVS stuff again starting with the framework and
> leave   IMP out until I get it working

Yes, that above problem is caused by having an out-of-date Horde
installation.

--
Jon Parise (jon at csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology