[horde] Authentication on Horde system doesnt seem to work !

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau at cam.org
Sun Aug 19 09:06:42 PDT 2001

> > Yup, the username stays there, meaning that I dont have to re-input it,
> > and I dont get any error message. I must re-enter my username though.
>
> Password, you mean? It sounds like either your password simply doesn't match,

Oopsy. Yeah, the password.

> or there are database problems. I may have asked you this before, for which I
> apologize, but what are your database logs telling you?

Not much, check the archive.

> If you set auth up
> against your imap or ftp server, does it work?

Dunno, havent tried yet ... any sample configurations for prefs params ?
Would this be valid ?

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';
$conf['auth']['params'] = array();
$conf['prefs']['params']['protocol'] = 'unix';
$conf['prefs']['params']['phptype'] = 'imap';
$conf['prefs']['params']['hostspec'] = 'mail.cam.org';
$conf['prefs']['params']['port'] = '143';