I have a problem !!!

Nitesh niteshk at bits-pilani.ac.in
Fri Aug 17 12:59:33 PDT 2001

Dear Sir,

I have configured horde-1.2.6/imp-2.2.6 on my linux server. It was working
fine for the past 4-5 days. But now I have the following problem. I will be
very grateful to you, if you could resolve my problem. I reconfigured it but
in vain, no use. What should I do now?
ThanX in advance.
The problem is as follows:

Warning: not enough shared memory left in /usr/local/apache/php/ct_shm.inc
on line 54

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/php/ct_shm.inc:54) in
/usr/local/apache/php/session.inc on line 120

Warning: variable key 1 doesn't exist in /usr/local/apache/php/ct_shm.inc on
line 79

Warning: not enough shared memory left in /usr/local/apache/php/ct_shm.inc
on line 54

Nitesh

                   \\\|///
                 \\  - -  //