[horde] Accessing Turba without having to re-login ?

René Jensen lundeman at email.dk
Mon Aug 20 23:45:02 PDT 2001

> Hiya all.
>
> My main objective is to make Turba accessible to my people using IMP (via
> a custom link in the IMP menu bar), without them having to re-login. I
> dont want them to have access to the Horde main frame, and login from
> there.
>

> Is this possible ?

Yes..

In path/to/horde/imp/config/conf.php you have the following section:

/**
 ** Menu settings
 **/

// This is an array of applications (using the names defined in
// horde/config/registry.php) to include links to in the menubar. An
// example providing a link to Turba (an addressbook program) would
// be: $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba','nag');

As you can see, I have two "custom" buttons in my IMP menubar, these are the
buttons for NAG and Turba.
If I point my browser to www.mydomain.dk/horde/imp I can log in and switch
to turba without having to log in again.

You just have to add the corresponding buttons to the menubar in Turba, else
you'll have difficulties returning to IMP if you don't find the contact you
are looking for.

               _\|/_
               (@ @)
If you have to get used to it...