adding users to horde

kellan kellan at protest.net
Tue Aug 21 06:53:30 PDT 2001

So I'm playing with getting kronolith (cvs kronolith, and cvs horde)
working, but I've very quickly run into an annoying question.

Is there an interface (or some other approved manner) for adding new users
to the horde framework?  I'm trying to set it up to use the Auth_sql
driver.  I've created the tables, walked through Auth_sql enough to
realize that my password needs to be md5'ed, and could manually insert
user rows at this point.  But it seems like there should be some way to do
this through the framework.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
Kellan

--
"we reject kings, presidents and voting. we believe in
rough consensus and running code." [david clark (MIT)]

kellan at protest.net