[horde] horde.php config file

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Aug 24 10:49:06 PDT 2001

Quoting lbelon at etud.insa-tlse.fr:

>    In the horde.php file, the "Horde Authentication"
> section seems mysterious, I don't understand the aim of

If you're only using IMP, it won't mean a lot to you - you should probably edit
registry.php to set IMP up as the auth handler (uncomment the auth lines that
set the 'login' and 'logout' methods to 'imp').

>    I wonder if these options can be left empty.

Only if you've set up IMP to handle Horde Auth, as described above.

>    Could someone answer me and explain what is this authentication?

It's how you log in to the Horde framework, for things like Kronolith (the
calendar), Nag (the task manager), etc...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.