[horde] Mysql - Horde -Imp - cvs - Logging in

Rogelio E. Martinez Ramirez remr at iie.org.mx
Fri Aug 24 14:21:50 PDT 2001

maybe the problem is not  the horde.php

i'm using postgresql 7.0.1 and i can see that the problem is
next:

see \horde\lib\Auth\sql.php  line 130   (line may be
different)

	/* Build the SQL query. */
        $query = 'SELECT user_id FROM ' .
$this->params['table'];
        $query .= ' WHERE user_id = ' .
$this->db->quoteString($userID);
        $query .= ' AND user_pass = ' .
$this->db->quoteString(md5($credentials['password']));

at this point when  form sql query try to encript the
password, but for some reasons i don't know why do it. i
think  that is
for use of ssl, well the finish sql are some similar at
this:

"select user_id from auth WHERE user_id = roger AND
user_pass = b911af807c2df88d671bd7004c54c1c2"

and its not ok:

so i make some changes:

	 $query = 'select user_id from ' . $this->params['table'];
        $query .= " where user_id = '" . $userID;
        $query .= "'  and user_pass = '" .
$credentials['password'];
        $query .= "'";

ank can log on:

May be the only question is for what try to encrypt the
password maybe somebody can tell me.,.