[horde] Mysql - Horde -Imp - cvs - Logging in

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Aug 24 14:42:49 PDT 2001

Quoting "Rogelio E. Martinez Ramirez" <remr at iie.org.mx>:

> "select user_id from auth WHERE user_id = roger AND
> user_pass = b911af807c2df88d671bd7004c54c1c2"

You need the latest PEAR, and also the latest Horde - quoteString() shouldn't
be showing up anymore.

> May be the only question is for what try to encrypt the
> password maybe somebody can tell me.,.

We don't encrypt it; we one-way hash it. It's very bad practice to store
plaintext passwords. Make sure that you are md5-ing passwords as you add them
to your table.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.