[horde] Is this caused by not having the CVS pear??

Nick Gray nagray at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 27 13:29:05 PDT 2001

Thanks Chuck,

I am going to move this stuff over to a developmental server or at least a
another virtual server. I built and installed the CVS PHP and got nothing.

I mean I ran phpinfo() to see what the new stuff looked like and got
nothing but a white page. I quickly rebuilt my other version and everything
that worked works again. After sitting down for a minute and thinking about
it, It was probably a path problem. But I am going to grab my old box and
use that as a horde development box. Thanks for the response.

Back to the real job