[horde] horde login.php and Kronolith/Turba?

list-horde at dragon.net list-horde at dragon.net
Sun Sep 2 11:31:38 PDT 2001

paul> Well, I punted at the moment with auth mcal and went with auth
paul> imap, since imap is working. I would like to figure out why
paul> mcal/mpasswd didn't work though, if anyone has leads.

chuck> Does Kronolith work for you, now that you're using imap for
chuck> Horde auth?

The calendar comes up, though I can't get it to save any event. Latest
status is that I went back to as "virgin" an install as possible. Then
added just the support to sql/mysql in /horde/config/horde.php and did
the copies of *.php.dist to *.php so it would come up.

Kronolith is puking on some mcal misconfiguration I haven't had time
to work out:

  Sep  2 10:19:55 selidor httpd: PHP Warning:  Unable to find stream
  pointer in /usr/local/opt/apache_1.3.20/horde-1.3.5-latest/kronolith-0.0.3/lib/Driver/mcal.php
  on line 356

I actually get the same thing on all the lines with stream (237, 240,
etc) in mcal.php.

The original SQL problem was a wierd hang on the unix domain socket. A
restart of MySQL fixed that. test.php can get/increment sessions
again.

However, I'm getting an error in /horde/lib/Auth/sql.php, now that I'm
getting put there reliably:

  Sep  2 11:22:43 selidor httpd: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
  function:  quote() in
  /usr/local/opt/apache_1.3.20/horde-1.3.5-latest/lib/Auth/sql.php on
  line 132

I can't find a quote function anywhere in the horde distribution, nor
in the PHP/PEAR distribution (PHP v4.0.6). quoteString doesn't seem to
be quite what I want. Any pointers there?

Current auth for sql in config/horde.php:

  $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'sql';

  $conf['auth']['params'] = array(
     'phptype'       => 'mysql',
     'hostspec'      => 'localhost',