[horde] horde login.php and Kronolith/Turba?

Paul list-horde at dragon.net
Sun Sep 2 18:13:51 PDT 2001

chuck> Does Kronolith work for you, now that you're using imap for
chuck> Horde auth?

paul> Kronolith is puking on some mcal misconfiguration I haven't had
paul> time to work out:

paul> Sep 2 10:19:55 selidor httpd: PHP Warning: Unable to find
paul> stream pointer in
paul> /usr/local/opt/apache_1.3.20/horde-1.3.5-latest/kronolith-0.0.3/lib/Driver/mcal.php
paul> on line 356

This is still going on. Haven't figured out why... mcal version is
libmcal-0.6. Will try the latest/hairiest CVS tree next.

paul> Sep  2 11:22:43 selidor httpd: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
paul> function:  quote() in
paul> /usr/local/opt/apache_1.3.20/horde-1.3.5-latest/lib/Auth/sql.php on
paul> line 132

paul> I can't find a quote function anywhere in the horde
paul> distribution, nor in the PHP/PEAR distribution (PHP
paul> v4.0.6). quoteString doesn't seem to be quite what I want. Any
paul> pointers there?

After poking through all the phplib versions I had and all the horde
stuff I had and php-4.0.6, I decided to poke on google and found that
somewhere in the last N versions of php-X in pear/DB/common.php, quote
and quoteString had been collapsed where quoteString was just
recalling quote. Then somehow, quote just disappeared... I cut and
pasted in the function definition and voila, MySQL works now.

So, all I need to do know is file a couple of minor bug reports and
figure out why mcal is puking. Just what I wanted to do on my Labor
Day weekend. B^)