[horde] horde login.php and Kronolith/Turba?

Paul list-horde at dragon.net
Mon Sep 3 10:49:17 PDT 2001

paul> I have a working IMP (2.3.7-cvs, Horde 1.3.5-cvs) and
paul> /horde/test.php seems to have found all the things I wanted it
paul> to find (like mcal v0.6). Chora and NIC work fine.

chuck> I know this thread has moved on to some extent, but I want to
chuck> make sure nothing is missed.

Yup. Moved over to Kronolith, since that was the remaining bit of
stubbornness.

chuck> So: mcal 0.6 is not going to work for you. You need the version
chuck> from cvs.

Newest CVS also failed to work. Jan got me pointed onto the sql/mysql
support, which I prefer anyway, and I'm waiting to hear back on why
repeat events don't work.

Thanks again for all the help. It probably says something that Horde
is already looking better supported than most commercial
packages. Even though "free" software isn't really free when you
figure in time spent learning and configuring, it's still a better
buy. B^)

--
			Paul