problems installing latest cvs version of Horde/Imp/Turba

Yavuz Aydin yavuz at w3b.nl
Thu Sep 20 02:50:52 PDT 2001

Dear Chuck and others,

Again I ran into problems installing the latest CVS versions as of 19th
September 2001. I have updated Horde, Imp and Turba, rechecked my
configuration files, got the latest CVS version of PHP and installed PEAR,
but
it still doesn't work.

It seems like I lost all the configuration of the users (the identities) and
cannot save information.

Last time I ran into this problem I had to install PEAR from CVS but this
time
I have done it and I have double-checked it.

Another problem is that whenever I change the language on the loginscreen
nothing happens. There should be a language change in the latest version(s),
but it doesn't work for me. The help is being viewed in the language of my
choice.

What to do to solve these problems?

Best Regards,

Yavuz Aydin