[horde] problems installing latest cvs version of Horde/Imp/Turba

Yavuz Aydin yavuz at w3b.nl
Thu Sep 20 04:10:46 PDT 2001

> It seems like I lost all the configuration of the users (the identities)
and
> cannot save information.
>
> Last time I ran into this problem I had to install PEAR from CVS but this
> time
> I have done it and I have double-checked it.

This problem I solved. It seems that in the database some tables are renamed
(in horde_prefs: uid -> pref_uid, scope -> pref_scope), and some other
changes are made (varchar -> char). Now it works, but the old preferences
are no more used, everyone needs to retype the prefs. Is this true or is
there something I have missed?

Best Regards,

Yavuz Aydin