Managing configurations when keeping up with CVS

Federico Sevilla III jijo at leathercollection.ph
Thu Oct 11 02:21:38 PDT 2001

Hi everyone,

I'm currently using a slightly old snapshot of CVS. The reason why I
haven't been able to keep up as fast as I'd like, is that I can't think of
a good enough way of managing configuration files. In particular I've
found that more often than not I'd have to keep redoing the configuration,
and that's simply too tiring.

I know a lot of you are doing what I am not able to do (keeping up with
CVS, that is), so I was hoping to get some tips/pointers on how you do it.

I've already started by subscribing to the Horde CVS list so I can know
what gets commited. I'm also part of a number of other Horde lists. Other
than keeping up to date with the information ... ?

Thanks in advance!

 --> Jijo

Federico Sevilla III  :: jijo at leathercollection.ph
Network Administrator :: The Leather Collection, Inc.
GnuPG Key: <http://jijo.leathercollection.ph/jijo.gpg>