in HEAD, how to specify DB info

Scott A. Sibert ehorde at hollins.edu
Tue Oct 23 13:03:26 PDT 2001

Hello all.

I've tried looking through lots of files but I can't figure out how to
specify the database connection information (like is it mysql or
postgres and the database user/password, etc).  In what file should this
information go?  horde.php?

There's 'auth''driver' which I've set to 'sql' followed by
'auth''params'.  I do not know what should go here to let whatever know
that I'm sending it to pgsql and the user/password, etc.

There's also 'prefs''driver' and the accompanying 'params'.

I do not know what values to put into these arrays and I do not know the
required order of the values.

Would someone please help me?

Thanks.
--Scott