[horde] in HEAD, how to specify DB info

Scott Singleton scott at beacon-inc.com
Tue Oct 23 13:06:02 PDT 2001

Here's my pref's section of my horde/config/horde.php file.  Make sure you
run all the database scripts to setup the database, hordemgr user, and
tables if you're using SQL

-Scott

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/**
 ** Preference System Settings
 **/

// What preferences driver should we use? Valid values are 'none'
// (meaning use system defaults and don't save any user preferences),
// 'session' (preferences only persist during the login), 'ldap',
// and 'sql'.
$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';

// Any parameters that the preferences driver needs. This includes
// database or ldap server, username/password to connect with, etc.
$conf['prefs']['params']['phptype'] = 'mysql';
$conf['prefs']['params']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';
$conf['prefs']['params']['username'] = 'hordemgr';
$conf['prefs']['params']['password'] = '*******************';
$conf['prefs']['params']['database'] = 'horde';
$conf['prefs']['params']['table'] = 'horde_prefs';