imp 2.3.6 install

Kyller Costa Gorgônio kyllercosta at uol.com.br
Wed Oct 31 18:42:54 PST 2001

Hi all,

I am trying to install the imp 2.3.6 on my system. But I am getting this
error message when I try to access imp:

Warning: Undefined variable: horde in
/home/kyller/testes/horde/imp/index.php on line 20

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/kyller/testes/horde/imp/index.php:20) in
/home/kyller/testes/horde/imp/index.php on line 28

It looks like that there wasn´s an horde function on the horde
framework. I also installed the horde 1.3.4 on my system, and when I try
the test.php page it shows me that the horde´s configuration is OK.

Does anybodu here have a solution for my problem

thanks and bests regards

Kyller