problems with install

Michael Geier, CDM Systems Admin mgeier at cdmsports.com
Fri Nov 16 09:38:24 PST 2001

ok:

OS   : RedHat 7.1
PHP  : 4.06
PEAR : 4.07RC3 (from horde site)
HORDE: 2.0RC1
IMP  : 3.0RC1
MYSQL: 3.23.44

installed HORDE according to docs/INSTALL( 'cept I used TARBALL instead of
CVS).
	- test.php shows everything working (except the yellow PEAR message)
installed IMP according to docs/INSTALL( 'cept I used TARBALL instead of
CVS).

every time I attempt login, it just refreshes the screen, and does not
initiate
the session.

I would appreciate any help.  I have been searching the archives all day on
this,
but can't find any solutions (also doesn't help that MARC is down right
now).  No
errors are showing up in the logfile (/tmp/horde.log).  I assumed that there
is a
mechanism for adding users to the IMP system (any hints?).

Thanks.
mike.

ps.  sorry if not enough info...just let me know what to include.

------

SQL configuration:
mysql> show columns from horde_prefs;
+------------+-------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field      | Type        | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+------------+-------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| pref_uid   | varchar(32) |      | PRI |         |       |
| pref_scope | varchar(16) |      | PRI |         |       |
| pref_name  | varchar(32) |      | PRI |         |       |
| pref_value | text        | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
+------------+-------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
4 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> show columns from horde_users;
+-----------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field     | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+-----------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| user_uid  | varchar(255) |      | PRI |         |       |
| user_pass | varchar(255) |      |     |         |       |
+-----------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from user;
+----------------------+----------+------------------+-------------+--------
-----+-------------+-------------+-------------+-----------+-------------+--
-------------+--------------+-----------+------------+-----------------+----
--------+------------+
| Host                 | User     | Password         | Select_priv |
Insert_priv | Update_priv | Delete_priv | Create_priv | Drop_priv |
Reload_priv | Shutdown_priv | Process_priv | File_priv | Grant_priv |
References_priv | Index_priv | Alter_priv |