[horde] cant seem to define a DSN to log errors in table log_table

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau at cam.org
Sat Nov 17 12:00:42 PST 2001

Thanks Chuck for the precision, but I get the exact same error message ;

Warning: Undefined index: dsn in /usr/local/lib/php/Log/sql.php on line 55

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: query()
in /usr/local/lib/php/Log/sql.php on line 114

Has something to do with PHPlib I guess ?

--
Frederic Trudeau

[A]dvanced [S]upport [A]gent
Colocation/Customer Support Agent